This course includes:
- Hair product and equipment selection: Learn the best way to select the perfect products and equipment for the style you’re creating. Our experts will guide you through their uses as well as professional products.
- Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Hair Styling Kit Supplies: The fundamental kit needed for hair styling on men and women.
- Skin anatomy: basic anatomy of the skin. Skin types/conditions/treatments.
- Hair anatomy: basic anatomy of the hair strand and follicle. Hair types/conditions/treatments, density, porosity, and texture.
- Sanitation, Disinfection and Sterilization.
- Face Shapes and Body Types: Learn the best style for various face shapes and body types.
- Marketing/Business Stategies.
- Setting the hair: The secrets to long-lasting hold.
- Blow drying: Achieving a classic, smooth and voluminous blow dry.
- Creating Curls: Includes barrel, loose or tight curls, and more.
- Braiding: Learn the best way to braid into loose/natural, french, dutch and fishtail braids.
- French twist: you’ll be taught how you can create a classic French twist.
Bliss Aesthetics Centre certificate is awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos in this course.
Our Make-Up and Hair Certificate Training Course Programs come with a signed certificate upon completion. If you are interested in learning more about any of these Make-Up and Hair Certificate Training Course Programs or Registering for a Make-Up and Hair Certificate Training Course Programs, please give us a call at 905-539-1154.